Keep Your Home Office Online
Working from home is great; you don't have to commute through miles of traffic, you can wear whatever you want, and you can set your own schedule. One of the down sides of working from home is keeping your computers and Internet connection working. There's nothing more frustrating than computer downtime, and not knowing what's causing it. Is it your computer, your router, or is it your Internet Service Provider (ISP)? Or how about trying to share one printer with your wireless laptop and your desktop computer.
Wouldn't it be great to have an onsite computer geek to just "make it all work" so you can concentrate on your customers? Then install Network Magic on all of your computers and see how it can help keep your home office running smoothly:
• Set up printer and file sharing from any computer in your home. You can print from any computer, and move files from one computer to another without having to e-mail them back and forth.
• Get a notification if you lose your Internet connection, and troubleshoot and fix the problem.
• Keep your software investment up to date by alerting you when important software updates are available.
• Secure your home network with wireless security settings.
• Track any intruder that attempts to log on to your home network.
Let Network Magic help keep your home network up and running, so you can focus on your business.